Tuesday 1 December 2015

November Favourites | 2015



Hello everybody, its time for another monthly favourites, also happy December! So lets just get on with the post.

Makeup:

Seventeen Miracle Matte Primer

This is the only seventeen product Ive tried, and its amazing! It doesn't necessarily keep my face matte all day long, but it does keep my makeup on!


MUA Blush In "Bon Bon"

I saw this blush on the superdrug website, and it was number one in blushes! So i had to try it out, i couldn't believe it was only £1.00! It is really pigmented and i love the colour.


Skincare:

Neutrogena 2 in 1 Wash and Mask:

I have seen this everywhere, on peoples blogs and youtube channels, so obviously i had to get it. I cant rave about this enough, it has cleared my skin up so well. I just love using it!


Neutrogena Pore and Shine Daily Scrub:

Superdrug had a buy one get one free on selected skincare, so i decided to pick this up. It is fantastic for the mornings, when you need waking up, plus it smells so good! On days when i wear makeup i use this and the seventeen primer, and that helps tackle my super oily skin!


Random:

Faith In Nature Pineapple and Lime Conditioner:

I don't think Ive mentioned this on here before, but my hair only responds well to natural hair care products. If i use things with loads of chemicals in, it makes my head super itchy:( This conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny, i will be repurchasing this for sure!


Original Source Coconut Hand wash:

Ive never really liked the taste of coconut, but i have always loved the smell (is that weird?) This hand wash smells amazing, and it leaves your hands smelling of coconut, so of course i had to put it in here!


The Vampire Diaries Season 7:

As you know i love the vampire diaries, i was so excited when season 7 came out. Even though (blank, because i don't want to spoil it for anyone) isn't there anymore, it is still so good!


Once Upon a Time Season 5:

You also know that i am in love with ouat, i was literally counting down the days until season 5, and it didn't disappoint!


Fashion:

Boohoo Floral Skirt:

Only one thing for fashion this time I'm afraid! This has been sitting at the back of my wardrobe for quite some time now, so i thought i would just wear it. I know its not everybodys style but i think its adorable!

 

And that sadly brings us to the end of my November favourites, comment down below some christmassy blog post ideas!
Don't forget to like this post, and follow my blog so you don't miss out on future uploads!
 
Take care,
 
Maya xx
 
Twitter: @mayaa1680
Instagram: @xmayaxyz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment