Friday 8 January 2016

Recent Pintrest Finds




Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today's post is quite a laid back one, Ive been loving pintrest recently and i wanted to share with you some of the things that i found, enjoy!

Puppy Chow Cookies

These look absolutely heavenly, these are definitely something i would love to make!





Vegan Birthday Cake

I follow Aspyn Ovard on pintrest and she has this amazing board with loads of healthy but yummy foods, and being a food junkie this delicious looking cake caught my eye. 




Strawberry and Banana Lollies

Now on to the healthy stuff, Ive always wanted to try and make my own lollies, so this is for sure going on my list of things to make over the summer!




Dotted Blouse

On to fashion, i have been obsessing over blouses lately, and i love everything about this one! Especially the dots!




Printed Blouse

Oh look here's another blouse, this one looks amazing with the shorts that the model is wearing!




Aztec Jacket

Now onto my other fashion obsession, bright and colourful jackets or coats, I'm not sure this is Aztec print, but i couldn't find another word to describe it. If anyone has seen one like this let me know because I'm in love!




Floral Rain Coat

This one is so cute, again if anyone can find one similar to this, i would be eternally grateful!




Purple Eyeshadow Look

Ive been getting more into purple eyeshadow, as apparently brown eyes suit purple a lot! This one looks so good, I'm going to have to try it out!



So that's it for now, comment below your opinions and don't forget to follow and like as always.

See you soon,

Maya xx
Twitter: @mayaa1680
Instagram: @xmayaxyz


No comments:

Post a Comment