Monday 6 June 2016

Beach Day Essentials



Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today im going to be sharing with you my beach day essentials, also check out adore me
plus size range and instagram, enjoy!



First up the most important essential for a sunny day, sun cream! I have this lavera one, which is awesome because its an all natural product with no nasty chemicals, it makes your skin feel soft while protecting you at the same time!

Next is a good book, for if you get bored or just want a great read, i have Looking for Alaska by John Green, even though im only halfway through i love it already!

Sunglasses! Everyone needs a cute pair of sunnies, i actually dont know where mine are from (as i got them as a gift).

Finally is a bag to put all your essentials in! I have this one from Jack Wills, how cute is it!

Thats it for this short post, dont forget to check out Adore Me, and like, comment, follow my blog so you dont miss out on my next post!

See you soon,

Maya xx
Twitter: @mayaa1680
Instagram: @xmayaxyz

No comments:

Post a Comment