Friday 3 June 2016

May Favourites | 2016


 Hey everyone, and welcome back to my blog! Its now June, so that means its time for another monthly favourites, enjoy!

Fashion:

Denim Jacket:

Ive wanted an over sized denim jacket for a while now, so i treated myself and bought this one from boohoo, its super comfy and you can wear jumpers underneath which is a must for me!





Makeup:

Rimmel Scandaleyes Purple Kohl:

Ive always loved the look of bright colourful eyeliner, so i picked this purple one up from the Rimmel counter, its creamy and easy to apply, what more could you want!




NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream:

Im in love with this, it doesnt dry out you're lips, the colour is gorgeous (Mines in Abu Dhabi)! If you want a more in detail look at this product, i did a review on it, the link is HERE 
But i definitely recommend these!




Film & Tv:

Love Island:

Oh my, i cannot tell you how obsessed i am with this show, its one of those shows where its so bad its good! Its a reality dating show on an island, thats all im telling you, you can watch it on itv2 at 9pm every night!

iZombie:

This is a recent addition to netflix, it looked intriguing so i watched it, its about this woman that turns into a zombie, oooh! Its super good, go watch it now!

Jungle Book:

Everyone was raving about this film, i have watched the original animation, and the live action is amazing! The cgi for the animals is unreal, you have to go watch this film!

Random:

My Bike!:

It was my birthday on May 16th, so my mum and dad got me a bike, its this beautiful vintage cruiser, i coulnt get a picture but heres what it looks like!

 

Yankee Candle Votive:

My best friend got me this yankee votive (in strawberry buttercream) and this cute holder, it smells so goood!

 
 Music:

Mrs Potato Head - Melanie Martinez

Rock Bottom - Hailee Steinfeld,DNCE

Salvation - Gabrielle Aplin

So, thats it for my May faves, hope you liked it, dont forget to like, comment and follow my blog!

See you soon,

Maya xx
Twitter: @mayaa1680
Instagram: @xmayaxyz

No comments:

Post a Comment