Tuesday 4 August 2015

July Favourites | 2015


Hey guys! Here's another monthly favourites for you, enjoy.

Books:

"In Real Life" by Joey Graceffa

Im so in love with this book! I've been subscribed to Joey for over a year now, and when he said he was releasing a book i was extremely excited! Its one of those books that you can't stop reading.
£3.00 from Tesco




Bath & Beauty:

"Think Pink" Lush Bathbomb

If you have been following my blog for a while, you will know that i am obsessed with Lush! And this was the last thing i bought from there, this smells amazing and will fill your bath with loads of multicoloured flowers! I really recommend this one if you have never been into lush before.
£2.75 from lush



Zoella Beauty "Candy Cream Body Lotion"

I never got anything from the original range, but i was so excited when the tutti fruity range came out, and i just had to buy something! I can't explain how good this smells! Plus it makes your skin super soft!
£5.00 from superdrug


Apps & Games:

Disney Tsum Tsum

I wanted to get this on my old phone, but it wasn't compatible with the device, so when i got my iphone i immediately downloaded it! It is very addicting (just a warning!)


aa

I only downloaded this the other day, and i'm hooked. Its also quite annoying at times...


Wattpad

This is also a recent downloaded item, it's an app for reading books, and there's so many to choose from, but i mainly read fanfiction (don't judge). Its just a great app for when you feel bored. Follow me on there, my name is: mayb8by16



Films:

Dreamworks "Home"

My friend brought this over to watch one day, and it was funny, sad, basically it had all the emotions. I definitely think it's one of the best dreamworks movies. 
Image result for home the movie

Music:

Major Lazer & DJ Snake-Lean On (feat. MO)

I have been listening to this song for ages now, and it's just so catchy!



And im afraid thats it for this month! Don't forget to follow my blog and like this post, leave some requests for future blog posts!

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment