Tuesday 19 January 2016

Whats In My Bag 2016


Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I don't know if Ive ever done a what's in my bag, but that's what I'm sharing with you today!

So first i have my phone, i cant go anywhere without it! The case is a rilakuma one and i got it of amazon.





Next we have my purse which i got in Leeds somewhere, i cant remember, but i really need to get a new one! And also a spare deodorant, just in case.


Then i have my oyster card in this holder for when i go to London on the underground (which i hardly ever do), and a little compact mirror.




And finally i have my makeup in this Zoella makeup bag, which is adorable! I have Stay Matte powder from Rimmel, a Maybelline lip liner and a brush.




Sorry the contents of my bag isn't that exciting! Also from now on I'm going to be posting every week (yay Maya has a schedule!) 
Don't forget to like, comment and follow my blog.

See you soon,

Maya xx
Twitter:@mayaa1680
Instagram:@xmayaxyz

No comments:

Post a Comment