Wednesday 2 September 2015

August Favourites | 2015


Hey guys, so today im back with another monthly favourites!
Does anyone else think that summer went so fast?
Anyway, enjoy!

Makeup:

Real Techniques Core Brushes:

I have been wanting these brushes for a while now, and when i saw them on sale on amazon, i couldn't resist! They are definitely worth the hype, they are so soft too!
£13.00 Amazon


Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm:

I wanted to get an affordable lip balm to put in my school bag, and i picked up this one. Its amazing for dry lips, one of my essentials for autumn and winter!
£1.00 Savers


Entertainment:

Now Thats What I Call Disney/CD:

I dont think i've ever had a cd in one of my favourites, but as you know i love disney, a lot! This has every single one of my favourite disney songs on!
£10.00 Asda


Dan & Phils 7 Second Challenge App:

Being a massive fan of Dan and Phil, i had to get this app, me and my friends have been loving playing it, its a really good game for when your bored too!
£1.79 App Store


Paper Towns (Movie):

Ever since i got the book i have wanted to see the film, and it was (no kidding) one of the best films i have seen!


So that wraps up another monthly favourites! Dont forget to like this post and follow my blog.

Take care,

Maya x

Social Media:

Twitter: @maya1680
Instagram: @xmayaxyz

No comments:

Post a Comment