Thursday 31 December 2015

December Favourites | 2015



 
Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Its that time again where i show you all the things Ive been loving in the hectic month of December!

Makeup and Beauty:

Zoella Wonderhand Hand Cream

I got this for Christmas, i adore the packaging, this smells incredible! Plus it keeps your hands super moisturised!



Carmex Lip balm

I think I'm maybe a bit late on the carmex craze, but it is seriously the best lip balm Ive ever tried, great if you have dry or chapped lips during winter, like me!



Zoella Blissful Mistful

I have wanted this ever since it came out, but i somehow never got round to it, and when i got this for Christmas i was so happy! The smell is amazing, i have been using this non stop.



Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in "210 keep it classy"

I'm not sure if these lip pencils are new to maybelline, but when i came across them, i just had to buy one. Ive been seeing a lot of people wearing deep rose shades, so i picked this one up, and i love it! Its super pigmented, and creamy too! Definitely go pick one of these up.






Books:

Binge by Tyler Oakley

I only have one book for this month and that is binge, even though i haven't finished it yet, i fell in love with the book. Tyler has such an interesting life, he has the type of humour i laugh out loud too!




Fashion:

Checked Scarf from Primark:

I have been meaning to get a scarf for ages, and i picked this one up from primark, let me tell you, its the softest thing EVER. It goes with most things in my wardrobe, and would you believe its only £5.00!

 
 Polar Bear Bed Socks from Next

If you buy these your feet will definitely thank you for it, plus they have cute little ears on them!



 Music:

Ruth B The Intro

 This month i have a whole album! Some of you may not know who this is, most people know her song "Lost Boy". After listening to that i got addicted to her voice and her album. She is extremely talented, and you should got check her out right now!

Troye Sivan "Heaven"

Blue neighbourhood has been one of my favourite albums this year, but i love one song in particular at the moment, and that is heaven, i cant count how many times Ive played this. Go listen to it and the whole album if you haven't already.

Random:

Baymax Tsum Tsum

Some of you may know that i am obsessed with all things disney, so i got this little bean shaped baymax!





24DaysOfZoella

I guess most of you reading this watch youtube and vlogmas, and Zoe's has been one of my favourites to watch. She also did a video everyday on her main channel, which is amazing!

We've come to the end of yet another monthly favourites, hope you enjoyed all my content this year! Oh and i got a camera, so the pictures will be a lot clearer and much better quality!

Thank you again for a lovely year,

Maya xx
Twitter: @mayaa1680
Instagram: @xmayaxyz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment