Wednesday 30 December 2015

My Goals For 2016



Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I thought i would do a post for all my 2016 goals.

1. Dont care what other people think - i think this is a very important one, not just for me but for everyone reading this!

2. Drink more water - i dont really drink enough water, so i need to start doing it.

3. Be more confident - Im never the most confident person, but i would like to change that.

4. Be comfortable in my own skin - this kind of corresponds to the one above, and if that means doing more exercise then i will do it, just remember do it for your own happiness, not anyone elses!

5. Spend more time on my blog - I feel this year hasn't been the year i put all my effort into this blog, so for 2016 i want to start taking it more seriously!

So that's all for this post, i also just wanted to say thank you to all the people who read my blog for an amazing year! 
Don't forget to like this post, and follow my blog.

P.s Comment down below some of your 2016 goals.

Maya xx
Twitter: @mayaa1680
Instagram: @xmayaxyz

No comments:

Post a Comment