Thursday 26 November 2015

Winter Wonderland Tag



Hello everyone, its getting more near to christmas now and i thought i would do a winter tag, so here it is!

1.  Whats your favourite winter song?

Probably walking in a winter wonderland or white christmas!

2. What are your favourite winter pj's?

I dont have any yet :( but i will hopefully buy some soon!

3. Whats your favourite winter item that makes you happy?

My fuzzy socks, because they keep my feet warm!

4. Whats your favourite winter thing to do?

Go to a german christmas market with my family, or go ice skating.

5. Whats your favourite winter drink?

The hot chocolates from starbucks mmm..

6. Whats your favourite festive film to watch?

Love actually is one of my all time favourite films!

7. What part of your routine changes in winter?

Having to put on extra lipbalm and moisturizer because my skin gets dry!

8. What are you asking for this holiday season?

Some more books for my shelve.


Thats all the questions for this tag, comment below one thing you would like this christmas! I tag all of you reading this to answer these festive questions, leave your blog link in the comments so i can read it.

Dont forget to like this post, and follow me on my blog so you dont miss any of my uploads!

Have a great day,

Maya xx

Twitter: @mayaa1680
Instagram: @xmayaxyz

No comments:

Post a Comment