Friday 22 May 2015

How I Style | Black Skater Skirt

Hello everybody, since you liked my last How I Style, i thought i'd do another one, enjoy!

This first look is quite a casual look (which i obviously love!). I paired this black skater skirt from H&M with this printed tee, also from H&M.



This one is with the same tee but with this khaki green jacket from New Look. This is also a great evening look, for when it gets a bit chilly.


I personally love this one! I paired this bright graffiti crop top (from Bliss) with the skirt. You could also, with all these looks pair some knee high socks!


This next one is with a grey boyfriend cardigan from boohoo.com, and i think its great for spring/summer looks, maybe you could wear this on a picnic!

This one is probably my favourite out of all of them, i paired the skirt with this white crochet crop top jumper thing, and i think it's a match made in heaven!

sorry all the pictures are sideways, i couldn't get them the way i wanted :)

Anyway, hope you liked it! Make sure to give this a like if you want to see more of these posts. Follow me so you know when i publish a new blog post!

My Last Post: The Versatile Award #2 and The Infinity Dreams Award

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment