Thursday 14 May 2015

The Versatile Award #2 and The Infinity Dreams Award


Hey guys, today's post is a really exciting one as i've been nominated for the versatile blogger award for the second time, and i have also been nominated for the infinity dreams award! And i have the lovely Abbie to thank for these nominations, she is such a kind and welcoming person, and her blog is amazing, so you can check it out here: Abbie's Blog



Rules for the versatile blogger award:

-Thank the blogger who nominated you
-Tell 7 interesting facts about yourself
-Nominate 5-15 other bloggers

 Rules for the infinity dreams award:

-Thank and follow the blogger that kindly nominated you
-Tell us 11 facts about yourself
-Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
-Nominate 11 other people for the award

Facts for both of the awards:

-I love to swim, ever since i was little i have loved swimming, there's just something amazing about it!

-If you have been around since i first started blogging you will know that i am obsessed with youtube and youtubers. For example Zoella inspired me start blogging. And it always makes me feel better, so thank you youtube!

-My favourite school subject is English, to me it's just so interesting and i always look forward to studying it!

-I get super stressed when things are messy, and i just have to clean it up, even if it's just small things!

-I also love to draw, it's one of those passions which you never lose interest in. And there is something really therapeutic about drawing too. 

-I like filming is well, l love to film challenges with my friends, i just find it really fun and enjoyable!

-I hate vegetables, now i know this is really childish of me, but i just don't like the taste of vegetables, to me they don't taste of anything!

(I can't think of any other interesting facts about me!)

These are the questions that abbie asked me for the infinity dreams award.

1. Who's your favourite celebrity if you have any?
I don't know, i love loads of celebrities, i can't choose!

2. What t.v shows do you watch?
I like mystery and also fantasy programmes, so i would have to go with Once Upon A Time and also Pretty Little Liars!

3. What makeup product could you not live without?
Probably my concealer, because who's going to hide all those blemishes and under eye circles!

4. Favourite food?
It has to be either tacos or lasagna (or pizza!)

5. What was the last film you watched?
I think i watched Divergent (for the second time), it's such a good movie!

6. Would you rather be constantly laughing or never laughing at all?
Constantly laughing because you don't never want to laugh, that would be a bit boring.

7. Dream job?
I have a lot of jobs i would love to do, like, makeup artist, fashion designer, stuff like that.

8. Boots or trainers?
Boots, because they go with any outfit, formal or casual.


 9. Skirts or jeans?
It would have to be skirts because, fun fact i don't own any jeans, weird right! 

10. Who was the last person you texted?
Probably my best friend, Alice.

Nominated bloggers:


My questions for the infinity dreams award:

1. What's the one thing you can't leave home without?
2. Skirts or shorts?
3.  What's your favourite product in your makeup bag?
4. What's your favourite meal?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Do you have a favourite emoji?
7. Why did you start a blog?
8. Who was the last person you smiled at?
9. How has your day been so far?
10. What is/what was your favourite subject in school?

So there it is, an extremely long blog post! You can do either of the awards or you could combine them like i did. Give this post a like if you enjoyed and follow me to know when i publish a new blog post!

Take care guys,


No comments:

Post a Comment