Sunday 31 May 2015

The Little Things in Life | Tag


Hello everybody! Today's post is going to be a list of all the little things in life i love, this is also a tag so you can also do this post, and even tag some other people to do it, enjoy!

1. Playing with my dog- this just makes me feel so happy, and she loves being scratched on the belly!

2. Hanging out with friends- this is a little thing, but i love it anyway, my friends always make me feel better.

3. Spending time with family-even if it's just for a little bit, i love spending time with family!

4. Taking a bath-i really enjoy having a nice, relaxing bath, especially after a long day. And i also like to put a lush bath bomb in there too!

5. Sunny days-there's just something about sunny days that make me really happy, maybe it's because everyone is joyful and cheery! 

6. Going for a walk-this is such a simple task, but it also helps clean the mind and it's really relaxing too. (I try and do this everyday)

7.  Doing my makeup-This is also quite simple, but i really enjoy trying out different makeup looks.

That's it for today, thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to give this a like and follow me so you know when i publish a new blog post!

Take care,



No comments:

Post a Comment