Thursday 4 June 2015

May Favourites | 2015



Hey guys! I'm going to be sharing with you everything i have been loving in the month of may. Warning- this may be a bit long because i got some things for my birthday too!

Fashion and Accessories:

White Kimono Top:

I got this amazing white kimono top from H&M, i love to pair this with shorts or jeggings for the summer.
This was £14.99.


Plain Denim Shorts:

I got these staple denim shorts from primark for only £10.00, which i think is a great price for these! If you have read my wishlist, you will know that i have been looking for a pair,and since i got some birthday money, i decided i would get some!


Harry Potter Quote Vest:

I also got this from primark, i also said i wanted a drop arm vest in my wishlist post! And i had to have this one. (I'm a bit of a Harry Potter fan!)


My New Glasses:

I don't think i've told you this, but i wear glasses (not all the time) for mostly screens, and recently i went back to the opticians and found out i needed a stronger prescription. And i picked out these ones, i love the frame and they're not to big or small which is a plus!
From specsavers 


Unicorn Earrings: 

If you have been following my blog for a while you know that i love anything related to unicorns, so for my birthday my lovely aunt got me these earrings, i love them so much!!

sorry they're a bit blurry, i couldn't get the camera to focus!
Book:

Paper Towns by John Green:

I actually asked my parents for this book for my birthday and i got it, i'm only on page 80, and it's an incredible story! The movie is coming out this month i think, so i wanted to read the story before. Go and buy it if you haven't!
£12.00 from WHsmiths

Makeup and Skincare:

Simple Rapid Action Spot Zapper:

I got this product because my other spot treatment had run out, and i wanted to try a new brand. This one was half price so why not! It gets rid of my blemishes and all that so i would definitely recommend it!


Collection Long Lasting Perfection Concealer:

I got this because absolutely everyone talking about it, so i thought i would buy it. Now i know why there's such a craze about it, it covers up anything really, and it's really cheap too!
£4.19 from superdrug


Random Stuff:

My New Phone!:

While i was in London for the weekend i got a new phone, it's an iphone 4, and i know it's probably not as good as an iphone 5 or 6 but it's a lot better than my android one! I was thinking of doing a what's on my iphone, so if you think that's a good idea, then give this a like and comment!


Statler Colour Pens:

These have been on my wishlist for a while,and i finally got them! I just really needed some new pens!
£10.00 from amazon


Apps and Games:

Afterlight:

After i got my iphone i immediately wanted to download this (i couldn't get it on my other phone). If you don't know what it is, it's a photo editing app, with loads of great effects and filters. You do have to pay 79p for it, but i think it's worth it!


Quiz Up:

This is a very popular quiz game where you can choose which subjects and go head to head with a random person, and i have been addicted to it! 


Dragon City:

I did have this once, but i deleted it for some reason, and my friend got me back into it again! And warning- this is also very very addicting!


Thats it for this post, i did have more stuff that i wanted to share but if i were to include it, this post would be 20 pages long! Don't forget to give this a like and follow me to know when i publish a new blog post!

P.s Comment down below some of your may favourites!


Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment