Friday 19 June 2015

The Creative Blogger Award

Image result for creative blogger award

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been posting recently, it's been a busy couple of weeks! This post is very exciting because i've been nominated  for another blogger award! This time i was nominated by the lovely +Fiora L to do the creative blogger award. Her blog: HERE

Rules for the award:

1. Nominate 10 blogs and notify them through their social media/blogs
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog
3. Share 5 facts about yourself

5 Facts about myself:

1. My favourite show at the moment is Gossip Girl, someone recommended it to me and i got obsessed!

2. I'm currently reading paper towns by john green, and it's such a good book!

3. I LOVE poptarts!! (its a bad addiction!)

5. I am rubbish at these facts about me because i never have any interesting ones to share!

Nominated Bloggers:


Thats it for this blog post! Again thank you to Fiora for nominating me! 

Take care,



No comments:

Post a Comment