Tuesday 30 June 2015

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo | Review

Hey guys! Today's post is going to be a review on the maybelline 24hr colour tattoo, enjoy.

I've wanted to buy this product for a while now as i have seen it everywhere! i got it in the colour "on and on bronze" which i believe is one of the more popular ones. 
£5.00 from boots.




When i bought it i didnt think that it would be this good! I am absolutely in love with the colour! It is definitely long lasting like it says is well. I might have to go back to boots and get some more!


Here's a swatch, the camera obviously doesn't do it justice though.

I hope you liked that short post, i would not recommend it enough and it's worth every penny! Don't forget to follow me so you know when i publish a new blog post!

Take care,



No comments:

Post a Comment