Tuesday 28 April 2015

My Top 5 Lip Products





 Hello everyone! Todays post is going to be my top 5 lip products! Hope you enjoy x

I love this colour for an evening look, but it would be awesome as an everyday colour is well.
It's kind of like a nude dark pink colour (i am rubbish at explaining things, but you can take a look for yourself) 





This baby lips is amazing! It smells like a tropical holiday, it hydrates your lips and its a great everyday lip product.
I love the baby pink colour, and you can build it up if you want a more intense colour. 




3. Natural Collection Lipstick
This is a nude, hydrating lipstick from Natural Collection, which will be in your nearest Boots or Superdrug. Also its pretty cheap, but it has great longwear for its price. ( Couldn't find a link for this one, i don't think you can get it anymore)




I just couldn't resist putting this in, because its one of my favourite colours for winter/autumn. This is a red tinted lip balm which smells obviously like cherry, which i love! Like i said for the previous baby lips, you can build the colour up.
(These are also really good for people who are starting out in makeup)




This has been my everyday lip balm for a year now, its really hydrating. It is also an essential for winter.
(As you can tell i really love baby lips!)



So there it is, my top favourite lip products, hope you liked it. Comment down below your top favourite lip products! Give this a like and follow me so you know when i publish a new post.

P.S. My publish schedule is now every friday due to busyness!
All of the links to the products are on the titles.

Take care,







No comments:

Post a Comment