Saturday 4 April 2015

Fashion and Beauty Wishlist


Hello everybody! As you can tell from the title, i'm going to be sharing with you my fashion and beauty wishlist!

1. Drop Arm Vest:
I've always wanted one of these and i think they go with anything. It would look nice paired with a cropped bralet and some denim shorts for the summer.


Image result for drop arm vest



2. High-Waisted Denim Shorts:
I really need to get some more as my other pair is too small for me now! And shorts are a must for the summer.

Image result for high-waisted denim shorts

3. High-Waisted Jeggings:
I think these are amazing, you can wear them in all year round and they go with lots of things! And as they're jeggings they're super comfy is well!

Image result for high waisted jeggings

4. Boyfriend Jeans:
I've always wanted a pair of these, they go with loads of stuff and they just look amazing!
Image result for boyfriend jeans

5. Wake Me Up Concealer:
I've heard lots of great reviews on this product and i really want to try it out! And i have been looking for a new concealer so if you have any recommendations leave them in the comments!

Image result for wake me up concealer
6. Naked Basics Palette:
The colours look really nice for everyday looks and everyone and their mum has this!
Image result for naked basics
7. Barry M Quick Dry Nail Polish:
Barry M has just come out with their new nail polishes and i absolutely LOVE the colours, especially the pastel ones for spring.

Image result for barry m new quick dry nail polish
8. Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo:
I feel like everyone already has this, the colours are really pretty is well. (And it's like £5.00!)

Image result for maybelline cream eyeshadow
9. Benefit Gimme Brow:
This is a staple in every girl's makeup bag, and it has loads of great reviews! (Bit expensive though), if anyone has any great dupes for this let me know!
Image result for benefit gimme brow

So there it is! My fashion and beauty wishlist, hope you enjoyed it! Give this a like and follow me so you know when i publish a new blog post! 
Also, it would be super helpful if you could leave some questions in the comments, as i might be doing a Q&A soon.

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment