Tuesday 14 April 2015

How I Style | Flannel/Checked Shirt

Hello everyone! Todays blog post is going to be on how i style flannels/checked shirts. I was thinking of making this into a mini-series, so give this a like if you think thats a good idea, enjoy!

This first look is something i wear quite often, its some of my favourite t-shirts paired with the checked shirt as a jacket. I love this look especially for the summer, and you can just throw the shirt over if you get chilly!




 This second look is with trousers, i think this shirt goes so well with these black leggings and denim jeggings.



 This final look is a light grey summer dress topped with the shirt and knotted at the front. This would also be an amazing look for the summer.


  I couldn't find this exact shirt online but heres a link to a similar one: Checked Shirt

Hope you liked that short post, don't forget to like and follow me to see when i upload new blog posts!

See you soon,




No comments:

Post a Comment