Monday 20 April 2015

Mini Bottle Necklaces | DIY



Hey guys! Todays post is going to be my very first DIY, and its a mini bottle necklace. I found these on pinterest and i thought i would make my own! Enjoy x

You Will Need:
Paper Clips


Mini Bottles (I found mine on amazon for around 80p)


Chains (You can reuse your old necklaces for this)



Pliers (You will need wire cutters for this, but my pliers can cut also)


You can put anything you want inside, i'm going to be using glitter and water.



1. Open up your paperclip so it looks like this.


2. Then cut a small bit of so it looks like this.



3. Then carefully, with the pliers, wrap the paper clip around so it forms a circle, like this. (This can get a bit fiddly, also be cautious not to stab yourself with the end of the paper clip!)


4. Next, stick the paper clip through the cork, and put the cork back onto the bottle.


5. Then simply thread your chain through the hole and you're done!


I think this looks super cute! And its better to make your own rather than buying it!
They are also great for gifts and wedding/party favours.

Hope you guys liked it, give this a like and comment below if you want me to do some more DIY's! Follow me so you know when i publish a new blog post.

P.S. Have you noticed, i've changed my blog header and i think it looks amazing!

Take care,



















No comments:

Post a Comment