Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites | 2015






Hello everybody! So its the end of March now, you know what that means! Another monthly favourites, enjoy!

Fashion:

I got this amazing dress from new look, its a grey roll neck dress and it fans out at the bottom. I instantly fell in love, it would look even better if you paired it with some knee-high socks and a leather jacket! This was £12.99.



Obviously i had to get this top! (Comment down below if you know what i mean!). Its a  unicorn definition box crop top also from new look. This would look amazing with high-waisted jeans or shorts for the summer.



I just thought i'd throw these in here for a bit of variety. These sunglasses were $12.00 from target. (I went to Australia for a holiday). Can't say much about them, they go with everything and i love them!



Food:

These Tanya Burr brownies are amazing! And they are healthy, i have made these around three times now and they are a huge hit with family and friends! Tell me what you think if you have made them.



Books:

I got this in the post a few days ago and i was so excited! Its the brand new book from Alfie Deyes, the pointless book 2. I have already filled out most of it. This was £5.00 from amazon. Comment down below if you have it and what your thoughts are!



Skincare:

So, i got a new cleanser and i love it! Its the Clearasil one and that was £3.75 from my local pharmacy. What can i say, it gets the job done.



I recently found this hiding in the bathroom and i decided to give it a go. Its the Dr Organic Rose Otto Cleansing Milk, when you put it on your face its so smooth and its the same when you wash it of. It leaves your skin feeling cleansed and moisturized. And it smells amazing too!



Makeup:

Only one makeup favourite this month and it is the W7 In The Buff Palette! I love all the colours, if you want a better description, i actually did a post on it. You can find it HERE.



Apps:

I found this fantastic educational app called Duolingo, which helps you learn different languages! There's everything from french to Swedish. I find this really helpful when i want to learn or just when i'm bored!



T.V Shows and Films:

Ever since I found Once Upon A Time on Netflix I've been hooked, i'm all caught up now to season 4. Its about these fairy-tale characters who get sent to our world by the evil queen (from snow white). Go watch it, its so good, you wont be disappointed! 


Image result for once upon a time

I had been counting down the days till this film came out and i am so glad i did. Its Cinderella! It's got the same story line as the original but they add little extra details! Its so magical, i think Lily James was amazing in this film, she portrayed Ella so well. I really recommend it!
Image result for cinderella 2015

So, there it is, my march favourites! Hope you liked it as much as i loved writing it. Give it a like and follow me so you know when i post new blog posts!

P.S. My emoji challenge post has recently hit 64 views and 17 likes! Thank you so much to everyone who read and liked x

Take care,



No comments:

Post a Comment