Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Emoji Challenge!

Hello everybody! I'm going to be doing the emoji challenge, I've seen so many people doing this on YouTube, so i thought i'd do it as a blog post! If you don't know what it is, it's where you pick five emoji's that describe you the best. Enjoy! 

1. The nice face emoji:
I love this emoji, i also use it a lot in texts! And i think it looks a bit shy and i think that's part of my personality.


Image result for nice face emoji




2. The Perfection Emoji:
I also use this one a lot, i don't know what else to say about it! I just really like it haha!
Image result for emoji
3. The Unicorn Emoji:
I know this one doesn't exist but i had to put it in here, i mean many of you know that i adore unicorns, so why not! (And i think i'm unique, like a unicorn!) #INeedAUnicornEmoji
Image result for unicorn emoji
4. The Happy Crying Emoji:
This one i love because, it can show that you can have a laugh and a joke! 
Image result for emoji
5. The Sleeping Emoji:
I'm not a morning person and this emoji is perfect for that! Seriously, i have a problem with getting out of bed on a morning, especially on Mondays! 
Image result for emoji
Hope you liked that short post! As this is a tag, i have to choose some people to do this on their blog:
+Hollie Wilsher 
Give this a like, and follow me so you know when i publish a new blog post.

Have a great day guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment