Wednesday 4 March 2015

Morning Routine: Collab!

Hey guys! Today's post is my morning routine, this is also a collab with the talented blogger +Kelsey Barker , so go and check her's out is well!





So, if its a school day, i usually get woken up by my annoyingly loud alarm clock.






The hardest thing in the morning is getting out of bed and i try not to go back to sleep! I also go on my phone to check social media.
And then i finally get out of bed!                                                        



Then i go into my bathroom and put on my Organic Surge Daily Moisturizer (I recommend this product!).


Next, i go downstairs and get breakfast, i normally don't eat breakfast because i'm not hungry (I know this is really bad, because breakfast is the most important meal of the day!). If i am having breakfast, then i usually go for porridge or yogurt.

Then i go back upstairs to  get dressed for the day and clean my teeth, i'm the laziest person you will meet because i usually stay in my unicorn onesie all day!! If i have to go out, i will obviously get dressed and do my everyday makeup. There is a post called My Winter Makeup Routine if you want to get more insight on my makeup. It really hasn't changed since then. If it does change, i will remind myself to post an updated one!

If it was a school day, i would get on with my work and if it was a weekend then i would go out somewhere!

So, that's my morning routine for you! I hoped you liked this post, and don't forget to check out Kelsey's blog post too!
http://kelseybarker1999.blogspot.co.uk/

That's all for today, take care!

Maya xx



No comments:

Post a Comment