Saturday 28 February 2015

My Evening Routine

Hello everybody! I've been wanting to do an evening routine for a while now, so here it is.

I stop work around 4:30-5:00 (if you didnt know, i'm currently doing home school).




 Then i tend to get something to eat, and a bottle of water, while watching YouTube or Netflix ( Pretty Little Liars!!)
I have dinner with my family (  today we had spaghetti bolognese, it was amazing!)
I would say i do something productive , some days i do, but mostly i keep on watching YouTube and Netflix.....(No Shame!).

Time to get ready for bed. The first thing i do is tie my hair up and cleanse my face with the Garnier 3 in 1 scrub, cleanser and mask. I'm sure I've talked about this in one of my favorites posts is well! And then of course i wash it of with                                                           cold water.


Then i put on the fool-proof Simple Replenishing Moisturizer, this stuff is so good!



Next i clean my teeth, you always need to have good hygiene guys!

 Then i hop into bed, on most days i plan future blog posts and stuff like that and read a book. At the moment i'm reading Love Tanya by Tanya Burr. 



I also listen to my audible book on my phone, at the moment i'm listening to Geek Girl by Holly Smale.

Finally after a good half an hour on my phone (procrastinating!) i fall asleep!

Hope you guys liked my evening routine! Stay tuned for Wednesday because i'm doing a collab with +Kelsey Barker .

Another thing, can you notice something? I'm using my own pictures finally!

Maya xx


No comments:

Post a Comment