Wednesday 11 February 2015

Collective Haul!

Hey guys, so im going to be doing a collective haul, like what I got over the past 2-3 weeks! Lets get started!

1. Floral Printed Skater Skirt from Boohoo.com:
This is absolutely amazing material, and its so pretty! I love the floral print and I just love skater skirts for summer! And it was only £4.00!

2.  Grey Boyfriend Cardigan from Boohoo:
This one is also from boohoo. It was £10.00 and I think its great for winter days, or you could pair it with shorts and a t-shirt for summer!

3. Floppy Shorts from boohoo:
I love these so much, they're not denim, they just flow and they are super comfy too! These ones were £5.00.

4. Love Tanya from Waterstones:
I pre-ordered this of Waterstones, I'm only half way through the book and its fantastic! If you want a full book review, just check out my last blog post!
From any good book store or supermarket!

5. Kilner Blue Glass Mug:
I've always wanted one of these mugs, there are a lot of them on instagram and tumblr. They are so pretty and great for picnics!
I got this one from a department store for £2.00, but you can visit the Kilner website!

6. Washi Tape:
I recently bought some from paperchase and I love it, you can do anything with it. Decorate, DIY's, everything! I got the plaid/checked one, I'm definitely going to buy some more!
From paperchase or any good craft store! £2-£3.

So, that's all the exciting stuff I got! Don't forget to subscribe, recommend and follow to see more by yours truly!

P.S If you have any ideas, to make my blog better then leave them in the comments, it would be much appreciated!

Lots of Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment