Tuesday 3 February 2015

January Favourites | 2015

Hey guys, welcome to my monthly favourites where I review everything I've been loving in the month of January!

1. Love Tanya!:
I've been so excited, from the minute that Tanya announced that she was writing a book! The front cover is amazing, and the content is even amazinger ( that's not a word, is it!). Im so proud of her!!
Order it on amazon or Waterstones , or buy it at your local supermarket or bookstore!

2. Garnier 3 in 1:
This stuff is awesome! Its a 3 in 1, so its a face mask, cleanser and scrub! It leaves your face feeling soft and moisturized. Plus it unclogs your pores, so bonus!
At any good supermarket or beauty store!

3. My Unicorn Onesie!:
All I can say is, its the most softest thing I've felt in my life! And its a unicorn so....its basically the most epicest ( that's not a word either!)  piece of clothing I own!
I got this on amazon, just search: Unicorn Onesie!

4. InboxPounds:
This is kind of random but, its a website that pays you for doing surveys! Its especially great for teenagers like me, who struggle getting money! For you people in America, go to Opinion Outpost.
inboxpounds.co.uk  

5. Person of the Month:
I've been loving Lily Singh aka IIsuperwomanII! She's just so funny, its the type of humour and videos I like. Here's the link to her channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/IISuperwomanII 

6. Barry M Nail Polish in Nude:
Barry M did good again! This time I got the colour Nude, which is pretty self explanatory. A pink nude. Go and check out my Barry M review! Im sure there's a link somewhere. 
At any good beauty store/drugstore

7. I've recently bought some stuff online on Boohoo.com, and I love them! I got a skater skirt, some shorts and a new cardigan. If you want me to go into more detail, like this post, and I will do a online haul for you guys!
Boohoo.com

So I hope you enjoyed that blog post! Don't forget to recommend, subscribe and follow to see more from me!
Comment what you've been loving this month, I'd love to hear from you!

Lots of Love M xx



No comments:

Post a Comment