Monday 26 January 2015

My Dream Vacation!

Hi guys! Todays post is going to be about my dream vacation/holiday. Enjoy! x


Ever since I was little, I've wanted to go to America, more specifically, New York!
I've seen youtuber's going there, family and friends, but i've always wanted to go myself, but I've never had the chance. It is the perfect holiday because of these reasons:
1. Its the most amazing city in the world
2. Its New York (duh)
3. I've always wanted to visit the statue of liberty and the empire state building!
4. One word. Shopping!
5. Great photography opportunities!
And much more that I cant think of.

It just looks amazingly beautiful, and I hope I get to go in the future! In the comments tell me what your dream holiday is!

Don't forget to recommend, subscribe and follow to see more blogs by me!

Lots of Love M xx





No comments:

Post a Comment