Sunday 18 January 2015

My Favourite Audible Books!

Hey lovelies! Today I'm going to be sharing my favourite audible books!! 

I loved Girl Online so much that I got it to listen to on audible! Its read by Hannah Tointon, and its just so good, go check it out if you haven't!
Next is The Hunger Games, and I've watched the movies but I've never read the books, so I decided to listen to it!

The best thing about audible is that you don't have to do much really (I'm a bit lazy, so this is a great app for me!) you just have to press a button and listen, simple! Its also great for traveling if you have nothing to do, you can just listen to a book.

So if you don't know what audible is, its a free app which lets you listen to books, if you sign up you get a 30 day free trial to choose whichever book you want. Then from there its about £7.00 a month.
Here's the link:
Audible.co.uk
Audible.com

I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
Make sure to recommend, subscribe and follow to see more by yours truly! Comments would make my day x
Take care!

Lots of Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment