Thursday 8 January 2015

Barry M Nail Polish Reveiw!

Hi guys! I'm going to be reviewing the Barry M gelly hi-shine nail polish!

I've only got one of the nail polish's but I'm convinced its the best nail polish I've ever tried! Its opaque, easy to apply and dries pretty fast. I think you should try it! I've got the colour almond and its beautiful! Here's a picture:

 They have quite a big line of nail polish's including Glitterati, Aquarium Nail Affects, Gelly Hi-Shine and much more!
Anyway I really recommend this brand, and if you happen to buy it, tell me what you think in the comments!

Don't forget to recommend, subscribe and follow to see more blog posts by yours truly!

Lots of Love M xx
P.s I will be posting randomly/once a week, because I have loads of schoolwork ectr..

No comments:

Post a Comment