Sunday 4 January 2015

My December Favourites!

Hi guys! Happy new year, today's post is going to be my favourite things of December!

1. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg:
 Its still my fave! I love this book so much and I am really proud of zoe! Go buy it if you haven't or download it on audible or kindle!
From any good book store or supermarket



2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder:
This is the best powder for if you're just starting out in makeup! And I really love it, its the best!
From Superdrug or Boots

 


3. The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes:
This is such a great book, I got it for Christmas and I haven't put it down in ages! Its a activity book which includes would you rather, challenges, DIY's and more!
 From any good book store or good supermarket



4. Barry M Nail Polish in Chai Grey:
I absolutely LOVE this colour, Barry M never fail to impress! Its smooth, opaque and its just a awesome colour!
From Superdrug or any good supermarket



5. Lipton Ice Tea:
I tried this just before January and I just had to include it, its my latest obsession. My favourite flavour is peach!



6. Scented Fuzzy Socks!:
All I can say is warm, fuzzy soft and they smell like coconuts!
From Dorothy Perkins
7. Pintrest:
The place where you can find from cute DIY gifts to amazing photography!



I hoped you enjoyed that post!
Don't forget to subscribe, follow and recommend to see more blog posts by me!

Lots of Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment