Sunday 28 December 2014

My New Years Resolutions!

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be sharing with you my new years resolutions! Enjoy!

1. Eat More Healthily:
Now I know almost everyone has said this, but I really want to change up my diet! 

2. Believe In Myself More!:
This year hasn't been a good year for me, and I just want to believe that I can overcome almost anything!

3. Take More Opportunities:
I want to take more opportunities, whether its going on a massive, scary rollercoaster or something bigger!

So I think you should have 2 or 3 resolutions rather than 10, because if you have 2 or 3, you are more likely to complete them, than if you have 10!

I hoped you liked that short post on my new years resolutions! Don't forget to recommend, subscribe and follow to see more by yours truly!

Lots of Love M xx
P.s tell me your new years resolutions in the comments, I would really love to see them! x

No comments:

Post a Comment