Wednesday 3 December 2014

Youtuber's!

Hi, today I'm going to be talking about youtuber's and my fave people to watch!

First of all you should go check out:

Marcus Butler
Niomi Smart
Alfie Deyes (Pointlessblog) 
Zoella (Zoe Sugg)
Tanya Burr
Jim Chapman
Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe)
Caspar Lee
CutiePieMarzia
PewdiePie
MyLifeAsEva
Ingrid Nilsen

And they're the main people I watch on YouTube, like I said go check them out, they are just amazing people and I love watching them(that sounds creepy!!)
Comment which is your fave youtuber!

Some of you may of heard of some of these people, like Zoella started out on blogger and now has over 6 million subscribers on YouTube!! And Joe Sugg you may have noticed is Zoe's brother. Joe also lives in a apartment with Casper, another youtuber that I have mentioned.

Well I hoped you liked that brief post on youtuber's ( I probably have said that word a million times) That's all from me!

Lots of Love M xx

P.s don't forget to subscribe to see more blogs by yours truly!
And I will be trying to post daily so follow me so you don't miss out!!










No comments:

Post a Comment