Thursday 11 December 2014

My Top Ten Christmas Songs!

Hello again, todays post is going to be my top ten Christmas songs!
Enjoy!! (number 10 is my favourite)

1. Jingle Bells

2. Winter Wonderland by Aretha Franklin

3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town by The crystals

4. Rockin' around the Christmas Tree by Dion

5. Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms

6. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Gene Autry

7. Baby its Cold Outside by Michael Buble

8. Do You Wanna Build a Snowman by Frozen

9. Do They Know its Christmas by Band Aid

10. Fairy tale of New York by The Pogues ft. Kirsty McColl

I hoped you liked that quick list of my fave Christmas songs!
Don't forget to recommend, subscribe and follow this blog to see more by yours truly!

Check out my other blog posts!

Lots of Love M xx




No comments:

Post a Comment