Tuesday 23 December 2014

My Favourite Apps And Games!

Hi guys, sorry i didn't post yesterday it was my sisters party and everything was a bit hectic! Oh and happy christmas eve eve!!

1. Twitter!
twitter is life! I am addicted(which is probably not a good thing!) Its just a really good app. Go download it now!

2. Instagram
Great if you're an amateur photographer or you just like seeing what everyones up to!

3. Youtube!
The best invention ever! I am also addicted to this app....

4. Pintrest
Great for looking up cute recipes and gift ideas and all sorts. I have used this for christmas present ideas. Its just awesome!!

5. Minion Rush
I love minions!! For people who get bored ( aka me!)

6. Vine
I dont use this often, but its got all the viral videos you need to get you laughing for ages!

7. Whatsapp
A great free texting app, for when you run out of credit!

8. Picsart
I love this app for editing photos and making collages! Its just amazing!

9. SoundCloud
An awesome app, that lets you play and listen to music for free!!

10. Audible
If you're not so good at reading or you're lazy like me, this has millions of great books. Free or not!

11. Blogger
Yes! Blogger has an app which lets you edit posts and you can publish them through your mobile!

12. Androidify
Also a really good app if you get bored, lets you create lots of mini avatars with clothes and accessories!

13. Pedometer
Tracks the steps you walk and the calories you've burned ect..

14. Shazam
Just press a button and it identfies any unknown song!!

I hoped you liked this blog post!
Dont forget to recommend, subscribe and follow to see more by yours truly!

Lots of Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment