Thursday 4 December 2014

Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

As you can tell by the title, this post is going to be about Christmas!!

Things I'm excited for about Christmas: 

1. Vlogmas! If you don't know what Vlogmas is, its where youtuber's vlog everyday up till Christmas. (if you don't know which youtuber's to watch, go check out my other blog post about youtuber's!)

2. Putting the Christmas tree up:
My family has a tradition where each year we get an ornament for the tree. This year we got a plush elf, and I'm so excited to put it on the tree!!

3. Spending time with family:
I absolutely LOVE spending time with family, its probably my favourite thing about Christmas. Because we never get to see each other that much, only on birthdays and stuff.

4. Giving presents:
I also love giving presents, its just so satisfying seeing someone open their present,(and hopefully liking it!!). If you would like me to do a gift guide on my next post, leave a comment!

5. Christmas in general:
Seeing all the Christmas lights in town, and in shops, even the Christmas adverts(which some people hate!)

I hoped you liked this festive post on Christmas! 

Tell me what you like about Christmas in the comments. Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow to see more blogs by yours truly! x

Lots of Love M xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment