Friday 5 December 2014

Top Ten Disney Movies

Todays blog post is going to be my top ten Disney movies!!

10. Pocahontas:
I think this is one of the first Disney movies I've watched, so why not!

9. Toy Story:
You cant go wrong with a toy story movie, and guess what, they are making toy story 4, and it will come out in 2016!!!( long time though:( )

8. Lilo And Stitch:
Such a funny and sad movie( I cried when I first watched it #NoShame) by the way I was six so...

7. The Jungle Book:
Another Disney classic which I love!

6. Brave:
Quite a recent one but its still one of my favourites.

5. The Little Mermaid:
Yet another classic and I just want to say I LOVE the little mermaid. And I think it was also one of the first Disney movies I have watched ( I really wanted to be a mermaid after that)
bare in mind that I was also 6 or 7 at the time!!

4. Monsters inc/Monsters University:
I love them both so much, though I haven't seen the 1st one(monsters inc) in a while.

3. Tangled :
So funny and sad( especially in the end!)
If you know what happens at the end comment down below!!

2. Maleficent:
Sooo good, went to see it in the cinema, and it was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it!

1. ahem, drum roll please. *does a drum roll in complete silence*
FROZEN!
This is my favourite Disney film EVER and I know some people might not agree but oh well I love it! Its just Olaf, I don't know why but even his existence is so funny to me(weird)

I hoped you liked this blog post on my fave Disney films!
Comment which is your favourite movie down below.

 Don't forget to recommend, subscribe and follow this blog to see
 more by yours truly!  

Lots of Love M xx
P.s check out and follow my blog on bloglovin, here is the link: <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13272273/?claim=42kqqcqguh5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




No comments:

Post a Comment