Saturday 13 December 2014

My 2015 Bucket List!

Hi again! Here is my 2015 bucket list for you all, hope you enjoy!

1. Watch a Sunrise
This might sound a bit cheesy, but I have always wanted to do it!

2. Go to a Concert!
Believe it or not, I have never been to a real concert before, I would love to go to one of Sam Smith's concerts, as he is my favourite artist of all time!(fangirl moment!)

3. Go on Holiday with my Best Friend:
Whether its abroad or not, I would really like to go on holiday with my bestie!

4. Do Something for Charity:
Whether its just paying £3.00 a week or volunteering, I want to do something that will hopefully change someone's life.

5. Overcome Most of my Fears:
I don't think I'll be able to overcome all of them, but I'll start with a few.

I hoped you liked this blog post, if I have any other ideas , I will add them on for you!

Don't forget to recommend, subscribe and follow this blog, to see more by yours truly.Take care guys x

Lots of Love M xx



No comments:

Post a Comment