Monday 8 December 2014

November Favourites!

Hi, and this blog post is going to be my November favourites (what I've been loving in the month of November!)

1. Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder:
I've been loving this so much, just because its light and it gives amazing coverage!
£5.00 from Tesco, Superdrug or boots.

2. Girl Online by Zoella:
The first novel by Zoella, and I love it. Its got everything I'm looking for in a book! Its funny, sad  and romantic. I really recommend this book if you haven't read it already x
£5.00 from amazon or any good bookstore.

3. Maroon Knit Sweater:
This sweater is from Primark, and its soo soft, I cant stop wearing it , and I love it!
£10.00 from Primark.

4. I've also been loving the Dr Organic Otto Rose Skin Lotion, it does wonderful things to your skin, plus it smells amazing!

5. Fluffy slipper socks:
Great if you don't like slippers like me, also from Primark. They also are really soft and warm, great for the winter!
£3.00 from Primark.


6. Maybelline Baby Lips in Intensive Care:
Good if you have chapped lips, and also an essential for the winter months!
£2.00 from Tesco , Superdrug or Boots.

I hoped you liked this blog post.
Don't forget to follow, recommend and subscribe to my blog, to see more by yours truly!

Lots of Love M xx
P.S comment down below what you've been loving this month!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment