Tuesday 16 December 2014

My Top Ten Christmas Movies!

I hope you guys like top tens, because here's another one for you!
(ten is my favourite)


1. Arthur Christmas:
I think I went to see this in cinemas, but its really good. Promise!

2. The Christmas Bunny:
I found this on Netflix, at first I didn't want to watch it, then I watched it, and its sad, funny and a beautiful Christmas story. I recommend it!

3. All I Want For Christmas:
I bought this last year, and its one of my faves.

4. Home Alone 1&2:
I know there is a 3rd , a 4th and a 5th, but I think the classics are the best!

5. The Nightmare Before Christmas:
I've seen this one loads of times and its a classic twist to the normal Christmas movie. Plus its by Tim Burton so...

6. Nativity 1, 2 and 3.
I've seen all of them, and I love them all. By far the funniest Christmas movie I've seen!

7. Polar Express:
You just cant go wrong with this classic.

8. Frozen:
I saw this last Christmas, and I know its not for everyone, but its just so good!!

9. Elf:
Another awesome, classic movie, if you haven't watched it yet then GO what are you waiting for!

10. The Grinch:
My all time favourite Christmas movie, its always on at Christmas eve, so keep your eyes peeled!

11. (extra one!) The Holiday
I couldn't not include this movie, I mean it was on last night, and well its just amazing!

I hoped you liked this blog post! Comment down below your fave Christmas movie!
Don't forget to recommend, subscribe and follow to see more by yours truly xx

Lots of Love M xx





No comments:

Post a Comment