Monday 16 February 2015

Meeting Tanya Burr!

So, as you can tell from the title, i met the lovely Tanya Burr today at her Leeds book signing!

We traveled about 40 minutes to the white rose centre, i was quite early, we went to some of the shops and maybe bought some lush products.... Then we queued for around 20-30 minutes. Then it was time for us go through to the room where the book signing was! I was so excited as we walked past loads of people who had there books signed. 

I collected my book and started queuing again, i managed to catch a glimpse of her while i was walking past, i loved her makeup and she was wearing a really pretty dress. Then it was my turn next, i gave my books to the lady for Tanya to sign, she asked me how my day was! She was so lovely, but then it was all over. And after i came out, i was ecstatic! 

I hoped you liked this review of my day, and if i'm lucky enough that Tanya see's this, then i just wanted to say, thank you for being amazingly nice to me! And i love your book! 
If you enjoyed reading my once in a lifetime experience then recommend, subscribe and follow to see more blog posts by me!

Lots of Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment