Friday 20 February 2015

15 Facts About Me!

Hey guys! Sorry i haven't posted in a while, I've had such a busy week. Anyway, i thought i'd post this so you know me a little bit better!

1. My favorite colour is purple.

2. I have two pets, one is a dog named Roxy, one is a rabbit called April.

3. I live in the rainy UK!

4. My favorite drink is cream soda.

5. I love fashion!!

6. I'm obsessed with youtubers!

7. I also love baking.

8. I live in my leggings!

9. My best friend is called Alice.

10. Vintage is the new black!

11. I like drawing, mostly cartoons and manga!

12. I LOVE PLL(Pretty Little Liars)

13. My favorite actor is James Cordon, definitely!

14. My favorite band/artist is 5 Seconds of Summer and Sam Smith!

15. My name is pronounced "mayer" not mya. 

If you enjoyed this little post, then subscribe, follow and recommend to see more by me!
I hope some of you have some of the same interests as me, if you do, we can chat about it on here or on my social media:
Instagram: mayaxyz
Twitter: @mayaa1680
Tumblr: hungryformusic12

Lots of Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment