Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award



Image result for versatile blogger award
Hey guys, some of you may know from the title that i have been nominated for the versatile blogger award by the lovely +Cylia Moreau : noshandchat.blogspot.co.uk !

I am so grateful for this award so thank you so much to Cylia!


The Rules For The Award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you-maybe with a link to their blog!
2. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered. 

7 Facts About Me:

1. I am half Vietnamese half English.
2. I love Oreo's!!
3. My favorite t.v show at the moment is Once Upon a Time!
4. My favorite home cooked meal has to be lasagna or tacos!
5. I am addicted to youtube and i always love catching up after school work!
6. I live in a little town in England (Its a bit boring really!)
7. I love reading all your lovely comments about my blog, it really makes my day. 

Nominated Bloggers:

aymielouise.blogspot.com
glittergloop.blogspot.co.uk
professionaldaydreamerx.blogspot.co.uk
thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.com
amileahboo.blogspot.co.uk
thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk
haveacupofteax.blogspot.com
sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com
kelseybarker1999.blogspot.co.uk
ddllltsb.blogspot.co.uk
bloggerella13.blogspot.co.uk
holliewilsher.blogspot.co.uk
thatgirlblogsxo.blogspot.com
sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

Although i am new to blogging, everyone has given me a very warm welcome into this amazing community of people! Many of these bloggers have been nominated once or twice before, so congratulations to them! Also i am so grateful for all of my followers, even if its a small amount its still surreal! Thank you.

Have a great day!

Maya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment