Friday 20 March 2015

In The Buff W7 Palette - Review

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! I'm going to be sharing with you my thoughts on the In The Buff W7 Palette. Enjoy!

So, this palette is one of four, there is In The Nude, Lightly Toasted and  In The Night. On the W7 website they are around £10.00 but i got mine of amazon for £5.00. 



The packaging was not damaged, i really like it! Some people say its a dupe for the Naked palettes, but i haven't got any of them to compare. Inside is a variety of neutral colors from cool tone to warm. It also comes with a handy brush, which doesn't feel that cheap to me, but it can be a bit hard on the eyes.


I also swatched some of the colors so you can have a look at the pigmentation of the shadows.


They do take a bit of building up to achieve the look that you want but as i said it was only £5.00. I didnt know the eye shadows had names until i looked on the back. 


Overall i think it is a great palette for the price and i would definitely buy the other ones!

There it is, hope you liked it! If you would like me to do more reviews then comment down below, also give this a like so you know when i publish new posts!

Take care guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment