Sunday 8 March 2015

February Favourites | 2015

Hello everybody, i thought i'd share what I've been loving in the month of February, so here it is!

Skincare:

Imperial Leather Skin kind Nourishing Body Wash:
This body wash is amazing! As soon as you put it on, it instantly makes your body super-smooth. And its for sensitive skin, so there is no harsh chemicals.




Soap and Glory Endless Glove, 2 in 1, Moisturizing Hand Cream:

This product is the best for dry skin, its so moisturizing and does everything it says on the bottle!





Soap and Glory Butter Yourself, Super-Rich Body Cream:

I put this on after I've had a shower and bath, and it instantly makes my skin smooth. Plus it dries really quick, so your pj's don't stick to your legs!



Makeup:

Barry M Kohl Pencil in White:

I've been meaning to get a white eyeliner for a while now, and this is now a staple in my everyday makeup! It also makes your eyes bigger and more awake.



Apps + Games:

Zig-Zag By Ketchapp:

Do you know those really annoying games, that you play when your bored, well this is one of them! But its really fun too!




Audible+Books:

Geek Girl by Holly Smale:

I've mentioned this in my last post, my morning routine. Its such a funny, relatable and heartwarming story. I really recommend it!

If i Stay by Gayle Forman:

This story is a tear-jerker and its also very moving. I have watched the movie its amazing. I recommend watching the movie before you read the book, so you get a sense of where its coming from! Overall its a really good book!



Fashion:

Black Satchel-Like Bag:

I was browsing in primark for a new everyday bag and i found this amazing quality bag. Its got a pocket at the front, a big space inside and it comes with straps so you can put it over your shoulder. 



Checked/Flannel Red Shirt:

These are really in fashion at the moment, so i thought i would pick one up! Its so soft and warm, great for the winter under a jumper or used for a jacket in the summer!
P.S. Sorry for the contrast, it doesn't look like that at all!



Youtuber Favorite:


+AlishaMarie 


As some of you may know, i'm addicted to YouTube and i though i'd add a youtuber favorite. Its AlishaMarie also known as Macbby11 on youtube, I've just been loving her videos recently! She does videos from beauty to fashion to her dog's(Chloe's) morning routine! Subscribe to her if you haven't!

Film/Movie Favorite:

The Odd Life of Timothy Green:

I was scrolling through Netflix (i was really bored) and i found this movie. At first i didn't think much of it, then i suddenly really got into it! Its about a childless couple, who fill a box with things they want their dream child to be and they bury it in the back yard. In the morning  their dream boy comes to life! By the way i almost cried at the end! But it's such a good movie, go watch it!

Blogger Favorite:

+Kelsey Barker :

We met on twitter and she was so nice, then we decided to do a collab together! It was so much fun! So if your reading this Kelsey thank you for being so lovely and i hope we can do another collab soon!

So that's the end to this kind of long post, hope you liked it! 
P.S I don't know if I've told you this but, i'm going to be taking my own pictures for this blog! Its not a high quality camera but its better than my phone! 

Take care!

Maya xx 












No comments:

Post a Comment